Men'g group- Coffee Talk every Tuesday, 7pm at Mill Mountain Starkey
Adult Choir practice Sundays at 6pm
Adventure Club-No matter what level walker/biker you are, we would love for you to join us!
Walking Times and meeting places:
Beginners biking group-Roanoke Greenway
- Sundays- 4:45 pm NHCC- Walk the trail behind the church
- Mondays- 6:30 pm Green Valley Elementary- Walk the neighborhood
- Tuesdays- 6:30 pm Underdog Bikes (the base of Walnut)-walk the old road to the Star
- Thursdays- 6:00pm Salem Greenway
- Saturday- 9:00 am- Salem Greenway
- Every Sunday at 2:30 pm & Thursday at 6:30pm- Riverside parking garage (across from Victory Stadium)
This group is for everyone. Many of us have hurts, habits, or hang ups that we have been carrying around, that has limited our relationships with others, themselves, and with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Celebrate Recovery is a Scripture-based, Christ-centered, 12-step program designed to free us from those past sins that for so long have held us prisoner.
We invite you to come check out our group on Tuesdays at 6:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall.
6:00-6:30 pm- Fellowship & Dinner
6:30-7:30 pm- Large Group
7:30-8:15 pm - Small Group
8:15-8:45 pm- Cross Talk Cafe